Awesome ! !

/ Awesome ! ! #1  

Mrwurm

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30 Hydro 4x4, Gravely Zero Turn Mower
Is this awesome or what ? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funny thing is, I have no real desire to ride one. I just
want to put it in my living room. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Screamin' Eagle Deuce

Attachments

• 269242-scream\'n-eagle-deuce.jpg
    269242-scream\'n-eagle-deuce.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 894
   / Awesome ! !
Seems like a nice little bike the wife could start out on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Awesome ! ! #4  
I cannot find a pic of it but a few years a go a fellow put an Allison 250 turbine, that is somewhere between 800 and 1400 shaft horsepower, in a sport bike-like chassis. Last I heard on it they were building a second with an auto transmission. The first one only had a single speed. Apparently, according to the story, only one man, a Frenchman, was able to to momentarily touch the throttle stop. There is gasoline horsepower and then there is diesel but when you really want to make like serious there is only one solution--turbine. Nothing with pistons flailing around in it can match a turbine.
Here in Wichita there is a company that builds a cruiser/chopper type bike that uses a S&S engine. They are very high dollar and each is a rolling work of art. They are called BigDog Bikes. They are really nice bikes especially for the old, fat men that like to wear black leather and chaps /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. J

/ Awesome ! ! #6  
That Tomahawk is one machine. I saw it in action on the web a while back. It was also on TV and they showed it there too.

murph