Plowing with the Cub

/ Plowing with the Cub #1  

GSS

Gold Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS, MF1100 & JDx585
I figured we don't have enough "yellow" on this board, so here are a few pics of my Cub Cadet 7360SS...

Plowing

- G

Attachments

• 269749-plowing.jpg
    269749-plowing.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 871
   / Plowing with the Cub
Another of it sitting in the barn (pre-toothbar)

Attachments

• 269752-CC in barn.jpg
    269752-CC in barn.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 629
   / Plowing with the Cub #3  
Very nice looking Cub!! I had originally had a Cub, but the local dealer went under while I was in the process of purchasing /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif so the deal went south! Ended up going Kubota. I had the Cub at my place for a while on a trial before hand, and I sure liked it.

Kevin

/ Plowing with the Cub
I certainly enjoy it. Not a single problem with it either. It does only have like 60 hours, even though it's 3 years old. 30 of them are mine...

/ Plowing with the Cub #5  
GSS,

Any problems with corrosion on or around the battery? That was the only issue I had with mine and I read on a board (might have been TBN or CTB) that this was a known issue with the cubs. Other than that....rock solid!!

Kevin

/ Plowing with the Cub
Not that I have noticed. I thiught someone said that was only with the smaller CUTs. I don't exactly recall though...

/ Plowing with the Cub #7  
G-

I was going to ask you about your rollover plow, and the barn, then I went to your pic site, which answered some of my questions. I remembered being there before from some other post a while back. Turns out the barn, the plow, and even the IH 656 questions I had kinda got lost after I viewed the Christmas stuff.

I assume you have a story to go with Santa? Nice piece, BTW - I see from the background you have your purchasing priorities in proper order.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Plowing with the Cub
I'll be happy to answer whatever questions you can remember...

About Santa: my friend's a graphic artist and likes to create things. The whole theme was his idea. I'm in the suit and the SPAS-12 is mine too. What about the background? You mean the unpainted walls? That room's done now. My house is one constant project as you can see from the other pictures...

/ Plowing with the Cub #9  
Nice lookin' Cub you have there. They have come a long ways since the one I had which was my first tractor; a Cub 154 Loboy. I think it was a 1966 or 67 model. Had a ton of hours on it when I traded it for a Kubota L245. Was great starter and mower tractor.