Love this vehicle

/ Love this vehicle #31  
Try and buy a new Lounge suite in Australia... Black or Brown and maybe dark green. Add a couple of thousand or more if you want a different colour in leather and wait up to 3 months for it.

/ Love this vehicle #32  
You only had to compare one ride in a Sedan Delivery vs Panel Truck back then ;-) The Panel was a trucker's truck. And the Suburban had the same suspension. The Panel & Suburban's rode like a wagon.

Isn't it strange that GM will title a Suburban as a truck or as a 'car'? At least they did in Texas. I suppose it depended on your intended use or your whim.

It's nice to learn that we have a good number of car enthusiast here on TBN.

I suppose my handle "2LaneCruzer" gave me away; I have a '59 and a '60 Impala. We attend quite a few car shows every year and enjoy seeing the scenery on the old 2 lane roads. I've found that car people are for the most part, good people.

/ Love this vehicle #33  
OUCH....my brother purchased a third hand '65 ragtop with the OEM 396 and factory side pipes back in '85 for a really good price and he traded it even up 4 yrs later for a '74 coupe with an automatic because his then-wife couldn't drive the stick in the '65. He has been kicking himself every since.

Those old big blocks are in super demand. I have a 66 427 / 425 coupe, black / black interior. She is a beast with 4 speed, positraction, and a radio. Spent four years on a drag strip and slept the last 41 years. Hopefully be on the road again this summer. There is a never ending style to those old C-2 coupes. Course the two split windows parked next to it are not bad either.