Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation #1  

Gio

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson gc2400
Hi all!

I decided to stop borrowing my friends pressure washer and buy my own. I have been surfing around and can't seem to get a good feel for which brand i should buy.

I will be washing a small tractor, a couple of Cars, the farm truck, my Gravely and the house. I don't need huge power but i really want something that will last or can be repaired easily. My budget is around 450.

If anybody has a recommendation or advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Gio

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation #2  
I like mine from Nortern tool. It is the 110v electric one with a cat pump. Must have a dedicated cicuit.
Works well and much better than the others I've tried. I need to get the same model with a gas engine for another job...

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation
Thanks Wnc. Really need a Gas powered machine. My 100 year old house is a little light on outside outlets...and breakers.

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation #4  
Good thought Roy. I think I have pretty decent pressure. The outside hydrant pumps pretty good but I will check it out.

Gio

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation #6  
Good thought Roy. I think I have pretty decent pressure. The outside hydrant pumps pretty good but I will check it out.

Gio

Pretty easy to do...just need a 1 gallon container and a time piece...

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation #7  
I have a Hotsy gas powered with the oil fired hot water, has the Robin/Subaru engine. Think it is like 2800 psi and about 4 gal a minute. Never had a lick of trouble with it in the 7 years I have had it. The hot water is really the nuts when cleaning oily greasy stuff. By the way I never really need to go above 175 degrees with the hot water, just melts all that goo away.

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation #8  
I bought a gas powered Homelite from Home Depot (chinese, I am sorry to say) for about $350.. Does everything I need it to, wash down my tractors andequipment; p/w my vinyl siding, p/w down the patio and dog area.. Used it to wash down the deck of my pool. It has 4 nozzles (easy in and out) for the various pressures and width of spray you want. Had a Devillbis which was heavy and clunky; you adjusted the spray level by a slider taht was in the wand, but it was often difficult and didn't work. These removable nozzles are much easier; and the machine is light and eay to wheel around.

/ Need a Power/Pressure washer recommendation #9  
I'm in NS so bear that in mind.
Bought this one BE Power Washer | Pressure Washer, 3100 PSI, 7HP Powerease , Gas, Horizontal, With Low Oil Alert | Home Depot Canada from Home Depot for $300, works great, loads of power, my only complaint is the idiot engineer that designed the cart should be shot. Since when do you design a piece of wheeled equipment that you have to lift up to move, the wheels are on the front with the stationary foot at the rear. Chinese engine is the only thing I'm leary of but saying that it starts right up and sounds good......Mike