Finally got to put the angry beaver to work tonight! FELl vs tree

/ Finally got to put the angry beaver to work tonight! FELl vs tree #1  

Freakingstang

Gold Member
Tractor
s370d
Came home from work with no power and a couple trees down.... I got out my little honda 2K and let the sump pumps run before my bsement flooded. Each pump (2) ran for at least 10-12 minutes.

So, after that was square, i plugged in the fridge and headed outside to check out the damage. This particular one was my pos neighbors apple that had grown thru the barb'd wire fence. I've been trying to get him to clean up his fence line since I moved in. I "found" 8-10 of my property by cleaning up his over grown mess. I checked Ohio laws and it states you must maintain the fence to 6 foot away.....This is the same neighbor that called the county when I was re-grading my property. Told the county I was "going to flood him out. Had my buddy Turbo helping me too. She's a real sweat heart. Got her as a stray right after I moved in. She's part Pitt, boxer, and I'm thinking beagle only because she howls from time to time and is only 47-48lbs. Nicest, best mannered dog you'd ever meet. She's my buddy. Haven't had her on the tractor yet, but I can't walk outside without her being right beside me. Anyways.....

Got out the beaver. I've moved some top soil since I built the front end loader this winter. I just built a set of forks for it. Haven't really got a chance to try it out and work it hard. The weak link seems to be the 1/4" flatbar that was a homemade tooth bar... It worked to shred/tear the roots but the soft steel didn't fare to well... Everything seems top notch, had the filled and weighted tires off the ground with a woods 59" mower a couple times.. No hose leaks, nothing broken, all in all it was a good day!

b068e6a1.jpg

d0ff712e.jpg

39cd7e00.jpg

811503b7.jpg

The badass beaver even helped get some of the roots out

843122ce.jpg

While I was at it, I dug, pulled, ripped a three foot cherry stump out. It got cut down last fall from a lightning strike

e947cfa8.jpg

56855c15.jpg

edc894b8.jpg

Got a nice pile started for My annual freaking bash coming up in the fall

23267f68.jpg

/ Finally got to put the angry beaver to work tonight! FELl vs tree #2  
Nice pics!

Just be careful having the dog "underfoot" when lifting objects with the FEL. :thumbsup:

/ Finally got to put the angry beaver to work tonight! FELl vs tree
Yeah, she always stays back enough. I had gotten off to take pics and she had to smell everything. She just happened to run under the arms when I took the pic. That stump was wedge in the bucket pretty good!

/ Finally got to put the angry beaver to work tonight! FELl vs tree #4  
Your tractor most certainly was an asset in regards to the tasks that you performed. :thumbsup:

/ Finally got to put the angry beaver to work tonight! FELl vs tree
really put her to work this weekend! I'm quite impressed with MY BUILD!'

got the quick attach welded on the fork cage so I could use them today.

2f3f166e.jpg

d15bb2c0.jpg

53056450.jpg

f6aca8c0.jpg

how about a thousand plus pound all 1/4" steel work bench, loaded with tons of stuff? three sets of SBF cast iron heads on the middle shelf

425f8659.jpg

353f21e9.jpg

one more parts shelf...why unload? lol

b9f5b52d.jpg

Before my big lift, I thought I would try it out on a parts Kubota B6000 I had sitting out back... a good 1200lbs...

c0f82591.jpg

she suceeded!

so I moved on to my big project for the day... MY 21' Heavy duty trailer with my 10K chippewa 2 post lift. I've had this sitting in the back garage for about 6 months now... haven't had time to rearrange the garage to install it with all the time I've spent working out of town.

79940a72.jpg

7909e3f1.jpg

dc8bc90c.jpg

17e6585a.jpg

stood the lift up using a 5/8" certified lifting chain from work...

84504def.jpg

abde564b.jpg