AC 7000 At Work

/ AC 7000 At Work #1  

Hysyde

Gold Member
Eastern Ontario, Canada (South of Ottawa)
Here's a pic of our AC 7000 doing some field work with the cultivator.

Attachments

• 280325-IM000732small.JPG
    280325-IM000732small.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 557
   / AC 7000 At Work #2  
Nice picture, and doesn't look like it had rained recently when it was made. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif What part of the country is that? Or should I say what country is that? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ AC 7000 At Work
Heh, heh. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Yeah, the pic was taken almost a month ago when we had a brief break from the rain that has been so persistent this spring up here in Eastern Ontario, Canada /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

Has the weather been wet this spring in Texas as well? I have a sister in Mansfield (just outside Fort Worth), but she hasn't mentioned the weather much when I've talked to her (other then the tornado scares).

/ AC 7000 At Work #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Has the weather been wet this spring in Texas as well? )</font>

If you had asked me a week or 10 days ago, I'd have told you we've had about half the normal rainfall for the year (according to the local news media), but I think the last week has made up for it. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The Trinity River through Dallas was more than 4' above flood stage a couple of days ago, but has gone down now. One of the local TV weathermen said we were just "getting our normal Spring rains a month late." /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ AC 7000 At Work #6  
you sure got some nice looking tractors. if u are in ontario, u can;t be too far from me, can i come play /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ AC 7000 At Work #7  
Here in Il we've gone from way too dry to way too wet, back to dry, now we're just about right. What a terrible spring its been, cold, cloudy, just yuck.

As for the attachment, here's myself running like crazy in beans about 2.5 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 281020-P5220008.JPG
    281020-P5220008.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 232
   / AC 7000 At Work
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( you sure got some nice looking tractors. if u are in ontario, u can;t be too far from me, can i come play /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

Well, I'm just south of Ottawa, so that would be what? 8 hours from Buffalo?

Those two tractors are oldies, but they do a good job at pulling out in the fields. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif