RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #181  
Buy a lotto ticket quickly! You are on a run of luck. I was sure it was the rack, but a pin that dropped out is just too simple. I saw that pin in the diagram I looked at. You are rapidly becoming the injector pump expert. I don't know anyone else who has had all the injector pump fun as you have.;)

BTW: The neighbor got his driveway put in yesterday. It doesn't look nearly as good as yours do. . . but you knew that.:D

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
From what Glenn told me...neither has he! :laughing:

I try not to do much concrete anymore, but this is a great customer that refers me to everyone they know, so when they asked if I would do their little wall and pad, of course I said yes. After I dug the footing, I dug a trench with the KX41 for the lazy landscaper to get water to the hillside. He thought that aiming a sprinkler over the parking pad would be fine. :confused2: The "landscaper" (and I use that term lightly) is also a fireman. I have a lot of respect for what they do, but I also have a big problem with them taking work away from construction guys trying to make a living, so he wasn't too high on my list from the beginning.
Sky02.jpg Sky03.jpg Sky05.jpg Sky08.jpg Sky09.jpg

I got the pad graded out just before a storm blew through. Today I'll wet set the caps on the SRW.
Sky11.jpg

While I'm on the job I'll also seal the stone on their swimming pool coping and waterfall. For some reason the pool builder used local SANDSTONE for the SALTWATER pool. What an idiot. The penetrating sealer I'm using is specifically made for sandstone, but it will only prolong the inevitable.

So my favorite landscaper dug his sprinkler line yesterday. He stacked the mud from the trench on the gravel driveway instead of the hill and left the drainage swale a mess. Of course, I'll fix it. I'd say how I really feel, but this is a public forum.
Sky12.jpg

Finished up the wall today. I'm off to a clearing job tomorrow and the ground is pretty saturated, so the concrete will go next week sometime.
Sky14.jpg Sky15.jpg Sky16.jpg

Saltwater pool, isn't that a bit unusual?

MarkV

They've gotten pretty popular in the last few years. I think low maintenance and no chlorine are the main advantages.