RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #213  
Talk about control, Wish I could run my BH like that.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
one wrong move coulda been a bucket-tooth enema. :D

I took advantage of the rain earlier this week to get an indoor job done. The building was rented to a porta-pot company for a few years. This holding pit was the washout / sanitation area that pumped to the city sewer system. Not my idea, but the owner had some laborers chip out the containment curb and throw it into the pit.
Hole01.jpg

I filled the pit with 13 yards of flowable fill and vibrated the heck out of it to make sure all of the voids from the curb debris and undercut were removed.
Hole02.jpg

After letting the water bleed out of the fill overnight, we drilled and epoxy-doweled #5 rebar to stitch up the new pour.
Hole03.jpg Hole04.jpg Hole05.jpg

I love old iron, so I had to stop and check this out on the way home.
Hole06.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #218  
I took advantage of the rain earlier this week to get an indoor job done. The building was rented to a porta-pot company for a few years. This holding pit was the washout / sanitation area that pumped to the city sewer system. Not my idea, but the owner had some laborers chip out the containment curb and throw it into the pit.

So, this week was just like your being on a Carnival Cruise Ship.;) :laughing:

So, this week was just like your being on a Carnival Cruise Ship.;) :laughing:

Ha! Luckily the manager of the building had used Tide to scrub the place repeatedly since it's for lease. I didn't know what the place was used for until after I filled the hole. :D

A culvert and grading for a new home.
Airpark01.jpg Airpark02.jpg Airpark03.jpg Airpark04.jpg

Airpark05.jpg Airpark06.jpg Airpark07.jpg Airpark08.jpg

Airpark09.jpg Airpark10.jpg Airpark11.jpg Airpark12.jpg