RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
You're gonna love the gannon- and you even got the scarifiers to!! I ended up with this one because a couple guys that the seller showed it to complained about it, because their cut's couldn't pick it up!! So he offered it for $250, Which i jumped at, but somebody cut out the hydraulics and no scarifiers. Still , think it was the best bargain of all of the used implements. Enjoy the box blade

Thanks! I don't think I'll be hooking my ratchet rake tooth under the top link pin to load this beast on the trailer. That tooth is already bent a bit from the 660lb Bush Hog. :D

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #302  
I need to call AG-Power in Rhome tomorrow. I think they're the closest Woods dealer for parts. If they have to order them I may just call Messicks and have them shipped. I'll be working in Blue Ridge all next week (at the other end of the earth.) :laughing:

John, from Sanger, I think Ag Power in Gainesville is closer. It's on Hwy 82 just west of I-35. I've never been in that store, but I've been past it a gazillion times. They are a bit smaller than Ag-Power in Rhome, but they are still a very big dealership.

EDIT: Oops!!! That is not Ag-Power in Gainesville. It's Pettit Machinery. Here's their contact info:

1710 Hwy 82 West
Gainesville, TX 76240
phone: 940.668.6042
fax: 940.668.7504

Thanks Jim. Landmark Equipment and Sunstate Rentals in Mckinney and Sunbelt Rentals in Denton are also listed as dealers. I'll give them all a call and see if anyone just happens to have the parts I need.

Looking at my old Bush Hog, I think I'm going to cut off the box and make it into a ripper-only attachment. The blades on the BB haven't been flipped yet and I wanted to get "reverse" blades mounted on my Landpride landplane anyway to protect the angle iron and spread in reverse. They'll probably last forever on the landplane.

The beautiful side..... just sayin..... ;)

And really wet! :D

Here's a few photos from the bog today.
BR 17.jpg BR 18.jpg BR 19.jpg
BR 20.jpg BR 21.jpg BR 22.jpg
BR 23.jpg BR 24.jpg

My Father-in-law is here for the summer to expand the brush hogging end of my business, so I had him come out today to mow and help define the driveway.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #309  
Did you pinch him or did he live ? Doesn't look like a rattle , maybe it is .

Did you pinch him or did he live ? Doesn't look like a rattle , maybe it is .

Its a rat snake. I punched a hole in him while I was digging out the bog, so I put him out of his misery.

I wanted to let the bog dry out for a day, so I stripped the driveway with the power rake. Neither solenoid would work for the angle function, so I took off one of the side plates to help move material to the center. It took a bit longer than usual. Hmmm...looks like I smeared my camera lens with something or other.
BR 25.jpg BR 26.jpg BR 27.jpg BR 28.jpg