RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
Replaced a section of 36" crushed culvert in a private community.
OB15.jpg OB16.jpg OB17.jpg OB18.jpg OB19.jpg OB20.jpg OB21.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #342  
Looking good! How's the hand?

Looking good! How's the hand?

Thank you! The smashed hand is pretty much healed up, but the rodeo wrist, not so much. I broke some little bones in there, so I'm wearing a brace. It really hasn't affected my operating much. Its a pretty good excuse for getting behind on my "honey-do" list though. :D

Just completed a clearing job for the Corp of Engineers / Our Lands and Waters for a new campsite. The campsite is being built for the park volunteers. Its the first of it's kind for the Corp, so they're using this one as a model for future projects. I'll be returning to grade and gravel the sites and a road after they get the utilities in.

Here's before and after pics of the West side of the site.
Westlake06.jpg Westlake23.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few more pics.

The SVL90 with FAE mulching head.
Westlake10.jpg Westlake11.jpg

Can you spot the snake?
Westlake12.jpg

We used the Ratchet Rake on Dan's bucket to help the guys pull vines out of the trees and a brush hog to get the vines mowed up next to the tree bases

Westlake13.jpg Westlake14.jpg Westlake25.jpg

My view through the Lexan windshield.
Westlake15.jpg Westlake16.jpg

Working on the East side area.
Westlake17.jpg

The volunteers will have their own park-side and street entrance and exit so they don't have to deal with weekend traffic at the gate.
Westlake19.jpg Westlake20.jpg

Cedar-B-Gone
Westlake21.jpg Westlake22.jpg

The volunteer's new bathroom/shower, conference room and storage building.
Westlake07.jpg Westlake26.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #348  
Nice work! I hope you let that purdy little green snake escape. They are gorgeous and not defensive at all. The one my grandson caught just wanted to crawl up inside his t-shirt. It never even attempted to bite him or be aggresive.

Yep, we let him cruise right out to the uncut area a few feet away. Funny, I stepped right over him and he was laying straight as the green vine stick right next to him. I thought for a second...what was that? He didn't move until I "made" him. Brightest green I've ever seen!