RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #351  
John - you need more pictures of that long driveway you are working on. :)

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
You'll have them soon. Belly dumps, end dumps and truck and pups scheduled for Monday morning. The weatherman says no rain and you know he's always right. :rolleyes:

FINALLY got the pumping road and jello bowl done this week. Still had two areas pumping with the weight of the trucks. A big THANK YOU to a couple of very understanding homeowners and members here at TBN. :thumbsup:

BR 43.jpg BR 44.jpg BR 45.jpg BR 46.jpg BR 47.jpg BR 48.jpg BR 49.jpg BR 50.jpg

On the last day, I had an unexpected helper for a couple of hours on the way to the job.

BR 52.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #354  
It was worth the wait! Everything looks great! If you had removed all the prickly pear cactus and honey locust trees while cleaning out the pond, it would have been even better but that was outside of our agreement. :) Thanks for going to the other end of the world to get this done!

Setting culverts and driveways for two new homes.

Free03.jpg Free04.jpg Free05.jpg Free06.jpg Free07.jpg Free08.jpg

The well driller tried to get his rig in before I built the entrances. It didn't work out too well (pun intended.)

Free09.jpg Free10.jpg Free11.jpg

I posted this in Safety, but it deserves another look. The same driller. No chains, but at least he has a license plate. :rolleyes:

Free12.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #356  
I will give the guy one for originality. I have never seen anyone tow a TLB like that. I can't understand how people get away with stuff like this. I am sure the TX DOT would have a field day with him if they ever see that. I would really flame him if he didn't have that tag :)

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #359  
Holy sh*t! I would wreck watching that go by.

Oh....
As always, your latest project looks top notch!

Did the drive shaft separate or break?That's a scary way of towing a tractor.

It pulled the driveshaft out of the carrier bearing and broke the carrier bracket in the process

Wow... Any idea how far he had to go?

He headed back out on the highway...fifteen miles back to his house. The guy says he tows like this all of the time! :eek: