RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
Sorry guys...I quit getting email alerts for some reason.

Piston - Oh....I'll find the time. :D

Jim - After we TR3'd the old girl, she turned out tan and cream. But...under the repaint, she's mauve (rose?) and pink. I'll leave the patina for now, but my wife is pushing for the original colors.

Plans are to slam her to the ground, black wheels with chrome lug nuts and bullets, install Porter steel packed mufflers, Vintage Air, a Ford 9" rearend with lower gears and a Chevy 700R4 overdrive trans with an adapter. I have a good line on rebuilt superchargers that came on Stude Hawks and Larks, so we'll see about that.

Just catching up on a few photos.

Back at a drainage job to install a recycled asphalt driveway.
Bart08.jpg Bart09.jpg Bart10.jpg Bart11.jpg Bart12.jpg

Paying for the Stude...

Sunset01.jpg Sunset02.jpg Sunset03.jpg Sunset04.jpg Sunset05.jpg Sunset06.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #376  
I'd bet so! John's job is just starting and his client's job is done. . . and nicely so.:thumbsup:

I just hope the car project doesn't take away from his time posting in this thread. :D

Maybe we can get some good vehicle restoration education with this project.

I just hope the car project doesn't take away from his time posting in this thread. :D

Well , it has a little. :laughing: The stude runs great and it's lowered 4" all around now... :D The exhaust is shot, so I'm keeping off of the street (for the most part). I'm going to have all new pipes run with Brockman Mellow Tone glasspacks, but I'm too busy with work for the time being.

My hard drive on my laptop took a dive, so I've been doing minimal keyboard time on my wife's computer. I have a bunch of job photos to upload form my phone, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Stay tuned! :thumbsup:

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #378  
Well , it has a little. :laughing: The stude runs great and it's lowered 4" all around now... :D The exhaust is shot, so I'm keeping off of the street (for the most part). I'm going to have all new pipes run with Brockman Mellow Tone glasspacks, but I'm too busy with work for the time being.

My hard drive on my laptop took a dive, so I've been doing minimal keyboard time on my wife's computer. I have a bunch of job photos to upload form my phone, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Stay tuned! :thumbsup:

:D we've noticed you've been slacking....:D

Glad to hear the car is running good!

Looking forward to the pics!

Just to catch up a bit...

Some more clearing, a culvert, and crushed washout road base over geo. Hmmm...didn't get any finished photos.
51 09.jpg 51 10.jpg 51 11.jpg 51 12.jpg 51 13.jpg 51 14.jpg

A culvert and a driveway extension.
Man 01.jpg Man 02.jpg

Here's a 1500 ft driveway I put in along with a couple of culverts. Crushed washout roadbase throughout with a sprinkling of 3/4" crushed limestone near the home.
Pat 01.jpg Pat 02.jpg Pat 03.jpg Pat 04.jpg Pat 05.jpg Pat 06.jpg Pat 07.jpg