RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
And for a change of pace...because I can't seem to say no. :rolleyes: 180 ft of epoxy injection to repair a cracked slab and a few delamination areas. Too bad, the slab is just over a year old and I don't think it's done cracking yet.
Epoxy 01.jpg Epoxy 02.jpg Epoxy 03.jpg Epoxy 04.jpg Epoxy 05.jpg Epoxy 06.jpg

My back will recover someday, I'm sure.

A bit of grading for a pond expansion and a cutout for the customer's future dock. Hogged out about 900 yards in two days, Not bad for a little ctl.

Pond 01.jpg Pond 02.jpg Pond 03.jpg Pond 04.jpg Pond 05.jpg Pond 06.jpg Pond 07.jpg Pond 08.jpg Pond 09.jpg

The customer is planning to haul the dirt pile with his tractor bucket by bucket to the back of his property for a gun range backstop. I guess he needs a little seat time!

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #383  
A bit of grading for a pond expansion and a cutout for the customer's future dock. Hogged out about 900 yards in two days, Not bad for a little ctl.

View attachment 337515 View attachment 337516 View attachment 337517 View attachment 337518 View attachment 337519 View attachment 337520 View attachment 337521 View attachment 337522 View attachment 337523

The customer is planning to haul the dirt pile with his tractor bucket by bucket to the back of his property for a gun range backstop. I guess he needs a little seat time!

He will enjoy lots of seat time. Do you put up Docks? I enjoy watching your thread.

No docks for me Murph!

Here's a hillside rough-in and culvert install. The hill gets too steep and rocky where I stopped for the ctl to be effective. I'll be back with the mini-ex to finish cutting the road, dress up the slope and cut a swale.

Scenic01.jpg Scenic02.jpg Scenic03.jpg Scenic04.jpg

Thanks tbc.

Here's a few pics of another 1/4 mile driveway, mowable swales and cross-driveway culverts. Finished up this job in the rain and got soaked to the bone. Better than sweating!

730 01.jpg 730 08.jpg 730 09.jpg 730 13.jpg 730 14.jpg 730 16.jpg 730 18.jpg

Retirement party for the Super Duty. After 298,000 miles of faithful service, the old gal will spend the rest of her days pulling my wife's horse trailer. Easy work.

Dodge01.jpg

I got an interesting call this morning from my Kubota rental guy. The local Lowes is redoing their parking lot and the dealership made a deal to have the loads of RAP dumped in their lot. Perfect timing since all of my jobs are too wet from the last two days of rain.

Zim01.jpg

230 tons of RAP spread in just five hours. Not bad for a little blue tractor in a sea of orange!

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #390  
I got an interesting call this morning from my Kubota rental guy. The local Lowes is redoing their parking lot and the dealership made a deal to have the loads of RAP dumped in their lot. Perfect timing since all of my jobs are too wet from the last two days of rain.

View attachment 341717

230 tons of RAP spread in just five hours. Not bad for a little blue tractor in a sea of orange!

That's another testimony to your work. The rental guy sure had the equipment to do that himself, right? He knew you would do it right, the first time.

I don't know if it is your camera lense distorting the pic, but just in case it isn't, did you notice your bucket looks bent or twisted on the loader? Just a heads up, in case it is important.