RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #431  
Congrats on the Case. I've found that my local Case dealer goes all out to find the parts I need, or just explain to me how to fix it myself. They have copied and given me a lot of pages out of their manuals too!!!! Sometimes I think they would rather explain to me how to fix it then to have to do it themselves. LOL If I was buying new, I would put Case at the top of my list of manufactures to look at!!!

Eddie

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #432  
Very educational thread, thanks everyone.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
Congrats on the Case. I've found that my local Case dealer goes all out to find the parts I need, or just explain to me how to fix it myself. They have copied and given me a lot of pages out of their manuals too!!!! Sometimes I think they would rather explain to me how to fix it then to have to do it themselves. LOL If I was buying new, I would put Case at the top of my list of manufactures to look at!!!

Eddie

Thanks Eddie! I'm a pretty happy camper.

Very educational thread, thanks everyone.

Nice to have you here big E. Looks like you're right down the road.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #435  
Congrats on the new machine!

Grading out potholes and adding a few loads of base. After the owner gets some construction done, I'll be back to re-grade and add a stone topping

407 01.jpg 407 02.jpg 407 03.jpg

Re-graded and added a topping of 3/4" limestone on this one.

Oak Point.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #439  
That driveway looks like it was really well graded when installed new. It sits up above the adjacent ground nicely. High enough for drainage but still blends well.

Yep, it was done right from the git-go. You can't see it in the pics, but there's a pond off to the side. They used the dirt from the pond to build up the roadway. Six culverts too.