RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
The neighbor had some pretty cool old stuff. I couldn't talk him out of any of it! :laughing:
Son Old Stuff03.jpg Son Old Stuff02.jpg Son Old Stuff01.jpg

Some guys will try anything to get work! :D
Hitchin.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #625  
Too bad you couldn't talk your way into one of those old trucks. That was a different sort of job; take this part of the lot and put it over there. :laughing: I think you will be back there eventually.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #626  
Discovered this epic thread tonight, and just finished reading it through from post #1. Whew! :eek:

Agree with everyone else that you do nice work, RD! Sounds like you're due for a good run after the problems with the CTL.

Also enjoying your progress on the Studebaker. Thinking about it sitting there at your customer's house since 1983 called to mind that song from Aaron Tippin. I bet the radio even works! :thumbsup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ice049QZFJA

Dave - I do a lot of that "movin' stuff around." It's all good! :thumbsup:

Threepoint - Thanks for checking out the thread! The Stude begs my attention. Maybe I'll get more motivated when it cools off.

Here's some photos of another grading and topsoil job. The before photos show how the builder's guy left the "final" grade.
A01.jpg A02.jpg A03.jpg A04.jpg A05.jpg A06.jpg A07.jpg A09.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #629  
John, did we lose you again? Enjoyed reading your posts.