RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #1  

RDrancher

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland
Thought I'd start sharing photos from some of my jobs and some personal stuff.
BR 01.jpgBR 02.jpgBR 03.jpg
Butterfield Slab 01.jpgButterfield Slab 02.jpgButterfield Slab 03.jpgButterfield Slab.jpg
Bartonville Gravel 01.jpgBartonville Gravel 02.jpgBartonville Gravel 03.jpg
Celina Carport After.jpgCelina Carport Before.jpgCelina Drainage Before.jpgCelina Grading Loader.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
Here's a few from our Cowboy's Stadium tour and picking up the 9N project tractor.
Cowboy stadium Jarrett02.jpgCowboy stadium02.jpgCowboy stadium03.jpgCowboy stadium04.jpgMe and Princess 1-11.jpg

DSCN0102.jpgDSCN0109.jpgDSCN0110.jpgDSCN0118.jpg

A concrete pour and xeriscape project we did last summer.
Prosper02.jpgProsper04.jpgProsper07.jpgProsper08.jpgProsper09.jpg

Covington after.jpgCovington Flagstone 03.jpgCovington Stone Load.jpgCovington Stone Martin.jpg

Thank CB. As you can see, my wife is a bit younger than me. In fact, She was born the same year that I graduated High School! :D

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #6  
Thank CB. As you can see, my wife is a bit younger than me. In fact, She was born the same year that I graduated High School! :D

So by the pic's :thumbsup: and your comment are you trying to tell us you married a "Dallas Cowboy" cheerleader you rascal you ? :D

(btw: really enjoyed pics also / Thanks for posting)

Boone

So by the pic's :thumbsup: and your comment are you trying to tell us you married a "Dallas Cowboy" cheerleader you rascal you ? :D

(btw: really enjoyed pics also / Thanks for posting)

Boone

:D

Here's some before and after photos of a road base driveway / parking area from a couple of weeks ago. I'll figure out how to get the photos in order yet! :confused2:

Frontier After 01.jpgFrontier After 02.jpgFrontier After 03.jpgFrontier Before 01.jpgFrontier Before 02.jpg

I was really wishing for a cab after this run with Landpride's version of the harley rake. Just a bit dusty.

Dirty John 02.jpgDirty John.jpgHarley Rake 02.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #9  
:D

Here's some before and after photos of a road base driveway / parking area from a couple of weeks ago. I'll figure out how to get the photos in order yet! :confused2:

You sure have straight and even edges of your driveways and parking pads. Do you mark it or just eyeball it? I first thought you were using a sod cutter to remove sod on the widened driveway/pad, but looking closer it just looks like boxblade scarifier tracks. Did you save the sod or just scrape it off and pile it somewhere?

Ya, I'm a stickler for clean edges Jim. Probably from so many years pouring concrete for picky customers in SoCal. On some longer runs I mark each end with a flag and then walk it off while marking with green paint or more flags. I'll measure off fencelines if they're straight. When removing sod I use the scarifiers to get a good line started, then peel the sod up with the loader. On that particular job the sod and organic stuff stayed on site in a pile on his back forty.