Can't post a photo and know how to do it.

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #11  
Yep, I am waiting. Not my first rodeo, I have uploaded hundreds of pics on here before. No dice today:mur:

As the young say today " Bummer Dude "' :laughing: I can't believe I typed that...I had to do it...was on my bucket list...sorry ...these things happen...this too will pass and all that...

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it.
Advanced thread won't work for me either.

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #13  
That is weird...isn't it...that means it is in your computer or your internet provider....doesn't it ?

Bob,

What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox (an older version) and striking out.

Steve

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #14  
Bob,

What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox (an older version) and striking out.

Steve

Steve , I am using 15.0.1 - I think it is the latest version of Firefox...I am just wondering if you guys need to check your firewalls, anti - virus ( I use McAfee ) or pop up blocker settings....I am at a loss as to the problem ? wish I could help.

It worked a couple weeks ago and we all had the same setup we have now. Easy answer is to look towards the website for the answer.

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #16  
Pics seem to be working now. At least for me:thumbsup:

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #18  
just upload them on photobucket.com or imageshack.us and then paste the img code into your post. thats what i alwasy do. Plus it posts the actual size of the picture

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #19  
I do my photo uploading with insert image, then I choose "basic up loader" on the lower right corner of the pop up box and go from there. Nothing else works for me.

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #20  
OK you got me curious, let's see if I can post a pic. bunny_animation.gif