Can't post a photo and know how to do it.

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, KubotaL4300, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
For some reason I can't post a photo here. I've done it for years and know how to do it my my upload fails for some reason. Any ideas?

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it.
Thank you Steve, I'll bide my time.
Would have had more "weight" in Latin. Great response the other day.

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #5  
th_SeniorCitizens-1 B & S.jpg

I just uploaded this picture of my Mrs. and Me. going to the beach....let's see if it works...:)

OK - I see it works...I will be available for free consultation...LOL - just let me know and I will help you fellas...

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #6  
View attachment 284265

I just uploaded this picture of my Mrs. and Me. going to the beach....let's see if it works...:)

OK - I see it works...I will be available for free consultation...LOL - just let me know and I will help you fellas...

Just tried it again and still gettin error code. So what is the secret method???

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #7  
Click on " Go advanced " then click on " Insert Image" it is second row of Icons down and 4th block of Icons to the right and the 4th Icon in that block...Click the square...then browse for the file on your computer...( I am doing it again to retrace my steps )Click - select files then choose where your files are located on the left margin..desktop, my pictures - etc. the click the file you have chosen, then click open and then click upload files button..th_SeniorCitizens-1 B & S.jpg

Now try that and see if it works for you...good luck

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #8  
still no go for me on uploading images:mad:

/ Can't post a photo and know how to do it. #10  
Yep, I am waiting. Not my first rodeo, I have uploaded hundreds of pics on here before. No dice today:mur: