cya
§wishy

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models #2  
Swishy:

Now that is cool......I'm impressed.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

thanks for the link

Whiskey

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models #3  
Neat site, I will go through it at length.
thank you, Gary

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models #4  
Thanks, swishy - a neat site! He does much more than models - he has quite a nice collection of JD pix in various snow removal modes.

Also check out "Garden tractors" - especially the Coot. Probably has no time left over after all the project work, but he'd be quite popular on TBN.

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models #5  
He has built a couple models for some of my friends. He built the Grape Harvestor for Kirk Hutchinson of Fredonia, NY and is modeled after the one Kirk used in his grapes. He also built the Steiger Stars and Stripes model for Jason Hasert who owns www.toytractorshow.com www.bigtractorpower.com and www.toytractortimes.com which is another nice model. Don is a nice guy and enjoys the hobby of building models. He also runs a mowing business as well as a snow clearing business so he is quite busy but enjoys what he does and finds the time to answer questions or help anyone who needs it. So if you have a question just e-mail him and he will help you out wether it is models or the real thing.

grapedad2.gif

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models #6  
Hey Swish! Get tired of all the scratch'n and claw'n on the crawler board? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models
SCOTRAR
99.99% of the <font color="orange"> ACMOC BB </font> Visitors R OK
It's just that I am a bit limited in what I can post there in file size (Max300kb) here it is only 100kb but it is a bit different here U get to C how many hits your post has had!
Sometimes @ <font color="orange">ACMOC BB </font> I would put up a pic or poster & there is never any reply@ least here if u don't geta reply U can C how many hits U'v had
cya
§wishy
<font color="green"> P.S. May B §wishy tryn 2 spread him self 2 thinly on the ground LOL </font>

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models #8  
I hear ya on the 99% part... gets weary with the 1% trashing 100% of the posts... I still lurk there, just don't post very often anymore.

/ U would need lotsa carma in making models
SCOTTAR
They R generally a good bunch @ ACMOC The added advantage is! it is all under one discussion area
not like here where u have many subjects
But 4 me I'll stik to vintage & photos here
otherwise there would not B enuff hours in the day to visit all of this BB
LOL
cya
§wishy