Trucking 5030Style

/ Trucking 5030Style #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
This is the last of my haying series for first cut. We mow, ted, rake and round bale. If you search through the photo posts, you will find each of the steps to get to this point.

This particular load is destined to be delivered to a horse borading facility north of Detroit, Michigan. That's my partner Brian driving the tractor trailer. It really helps that we have equipment like this at our disposal when we need it.

Attachments

• 285686-Mvc-001s.jpg
    285686-Mvc-001s.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 620
   / Trucking 5030Style
Another photo of the load as it leaves the field bound for a customer.

Attachments

• 285688-Mvc-002s.jpg
    285688-Mvc-002s.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 392
   / Trucking 5030Style
Another view of the load as it goes off into the distance.

Attachments

• 285689-Mvc-003s.jpg
    285689-Mvc-003s.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 293
   / Trucking 5030Style
And finally, a photo of the field, cut, tedded, raked, baled and trucked. Now the field will recieve an application of urea, boron and a little potash. The soil in the field will also be checked prior to application for for the Ph level. This level determines the application rate of fertilizer. With mother nature cooperating, in about 6 weeks, we will start all over again!!!!!!

Attachments

• 285690-Mvc-004s.jpg
    285690-Mvc-004s.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 354
   / Trucking 5030Style #5  
Interesting photos, but should you really be doing that kind of work with a Kubota, I thought it was inappropriate to do so without a Nebraska certification rating not to mention, no one has seen a Kubota doing real ag work. I think your in violation /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Trucking 5030Style
RaT:

I think my photo's speak for themselves, don't you? Besides, isn't too dry in Nebraska to grow hay? Come to think of it, I don't even know where Nebraska is!!!!

/ Trucking 5030Style
RaT:

As I'm sure you are aware, I was having trouble with my ac in the 5030 (I have fixed the problem and the explaination is in another thread which you're following), so I was thinking of using my 350 Ford to pull the rake which is ground driven but I was afraid that it would overheat the E-4 /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It's sitting off to the side in the 1st. picture, with the door open. Maybe waiting for a round bale to be stuffed inside!!

/ Trucking 5030Style #8  
Nebraska is that long state way east of here. Lets see, theres Omaha, Lincoln, thats about all I know about it. Lots of corn grown there. Speaking of states, you know what the 4 largeast are, Alaska, Texas, California and Montana, do you know which state is the 5th largest? Don't look it up. No one ever gets is right. I'll guarantee you it's not Pennslyvania, New York or Maine. Great pictures by the way, did you say your using a Kubota to do Ag work? Rat...

/ Trucking 5030Style
RaT:

Don't be redundant, of couuuuuuuuurse I am. Don't tell anyone though, I also use it to take the garbage cans down to the road too!!

Wonder if I should post photo's of that? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Trucking 5030Style #10  
I was thinking about all the whistle blower money. By contacting the Nebraska Dept. of Tractor Checkerouters I figured I could get a few bucks. The 5th state by the way is New Mexico. Rat.......................