Share your photos of traditional /regional fairs

/ Share your photos of traditional /regional fairs #1  

ArtMech

Platinum Member
Tractor
Present: 2003 Kubota M9000 DTF; 2001 Kubota GB15. Sold: 1985 Kubota L2202
Well, one of my favorite subjects to watch is the pics and/or videos of fairs and different kinds of parades (especially tractors). When I placed the photos of the traditional fair of my country into the album of the Facebook, I was thinking nothing special about it since one idea came to my head. I realized that most products, shown in the pics, are made with or using ... a tractor in either way. So why couldn't this album have a link to the TBN then? I'm not intended to surprise anyone with my pics. I do believe many of TBN'ers have full of color pictures either participating or just visiting (or probably even organizing) the fairs in your regions. I mean not only in Canada and the U.S. Pics/videos or links of fairs and parades from all over the world would be appreciated. So why not to share them over here? :)

Please find a link below of the traditional spring fair in my region of 2012 and enjoy if it is worthy of note. I have prepared all the necessary info in English.

Facebook

/ Share your photos of traditional /regional fairs
This weekend the ordinary traditional fair of 2013 took place in my town. Just 2 tractors I could find there. Not many. But both were impressive. If a manufacturer of one tractor could be determined, no brand name identification I could make on another one. :confused3:

Tractor Deering.jpgTractor Unknown.jpg

/ Share your photos of traditional /regional fairs