My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited"

/ My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited" #1  

MReeter

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4610,BX2200,ZD28F
My Family and our Kubota Family \"Revisited\"

Upon request of an old timer here, "Glennmac" I'm reposting this picture of our family,I posted this on 7/04/01.

Attachments

• 291414-MVC-001S.JPG
    291414-MVC-001S.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 741
   / My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited"
Re: My Family and our Kubota Family \"Revisited\"

Well,our family has grown a little in a couple of years,the latest member is our ZD28F /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 291418-July13,2003 Family.jpg
    291418-July13,2003 Family.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 623
   / My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited" #3  

Mike; If jealousy is a sin, then I am going straight to you know where /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Thanks for posting the pictures, I enjoyed looking at them.
Will

/ My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited" #4  

I hope your dealer sends you a spiral-cut ham each Christmas to thank you for the amount of $ your are spending with him.....!
Mark

Will,I really doubt if you end up up going South when that day comes /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif We have put over 500 hours on our BX in what seems like a very short time.

We are retiring it from the mowing chores,just going to use it for spraying,spreading fert. and the many other jobs that it performs soo well.

I had a friend of mine buy our G1900S,soooo we needed a different mower to do the tasks that we use to do with the BX and the 1900 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can always come up with a good excuse to go shopping /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I will have to say that the ZD one FINE mowing machine,I've got a total of 5 hours on it so far and I'm starting to get the hang of operating a mower with levers.It does just as good a job as the BX,but you can a LOT FASTER /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers,Mike

Mark,No Honey Baked Sprial-Cut Hams at X-Mas,at least not from the Bota Dealer anyway /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Come to think of it,I did'nt even get a new hat this last time /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm almost certain that we will receive a little book full of coupons in the Mail before too long /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited" #7  

Mike, Tell me about the hours on the BX! I have just turned 585, will need to do the 600 hour service in a few weeks.
My brother just bought a Toro ZTR. I mowed our mother's lawn with it today. Big mistake /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Once I got the hang of it, what a machine! I can just imagine what a ZD could do!
Will

/ My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited" #8  

Mike, that is a fleet you have there. Looks about like a Kubota ad campaign. The bat wing mower has to cut your time down a bunch. Do you keep the whole 10 acres you have finish mowed?

MarkV

Mark,When we bought our property it was basically a 10 acre hay field.After we built our home we started seeding new turf type grass on about 3 1/2 acres around the house and our shop,which we call our formal lawn.

I let a neighbor cut the hay off the rest of our property.The only problem was that my wife gets very ill, very quickly, if stung by a bee of any type.The rest of the property had a lot of Clover in it,which is a P.I.A. to get ride of.

So,we elected to start mowing the entire 10 acres weekly,as you can imagine that takes a while with a couple of 60" mower decks.Sooo,we opted for something bigger and better to mow our piece of land with.

Yes,we have invested a lot of coin in mowing equip. but we can run over our property plus about an acre of Hiway frontage in about 2 1/2-3 hours,depending on how many Beer breaks I seem to take /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What we have bought is time,with an 8 year old son that is into every sport there is and Mom &Dad coaching most of the time,plus putting in BIG work weeks,plus donating our time for various causes,plus did I mention we have 7 grandkids to try to keep up with also?

I guess it might seem a little "too much" to some,but to us,everyone of these Bota's has a big purpose in our lives /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My Family and our Kubota Family "Revisited" #10  

Mike,

I knew your wallet must have shrunk, but it appears that you have shrunk also. Nic pics. Thanks.