Mace Canute

Elite Member
wolves.jpg

wolves1.jpg

wolves2.jpg

/ Wolf pics from the web #2  
Oh, that's so sweet Mace. :D

Just so everyone has a "fair and balanced" view, let me share a couple more:
wolves-kill-23-lambs.jpg Wolves on the farm.
wolf-kill-elk.jpg Wolves on the hunt.
darby_wolf-killed_horse_1.jpg What wolves will do to your pets. (horse)

/ Wolf pics from the web
Yes, that's probably the side most people see the most often and which most people probably believe is the only side to them. I thought I would post something showing their interaction with each other in other than a purely predatory role. After all, these predators are the ones our ancestors chose to interact with to the point that we have all our domestic dogs today.

/ Wolf pics from the web #4  
After all, these predators are the ones our ancestors chose to interact with to the point that we have all our domestic dogs today.
Looking at the pic below I'm trying and trying, and trying, and trying ... to realize your statement, but no way.:confused2:

Yorkshire terrier.jpg

/ Wolf pics from the web #6  
Years ago I had a mixed shepherd husky, some people thought he looked like a wolf.

Attachments

• PUPS.jpg
    PUPS.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 173
   / Wolf pics from the web #7  
Our dogs came from wolfs and we came from apes......so? Some might say the wolfs won! Both sets of pictures reflect nature.......they are both interesting.

/ Wolf pics from the web #10  
Now there are exception to every rule.. case in point.. a horse is a horse,, unless of course,, the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.:laughing:. Hey I heard it on TV so its got to be true.:). Lou