Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #21  
You been following Roy to that xhamster site? :)

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #22  
You been following Roy to that xhamster site? :)

I've been waiting for someone to bring that up...thought it would be Bill (jdgreen227) though...

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #23  
Had to look up the word but can't really recall why you fellows is so interested??:)

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #24  
Had to look up the word but can't really recall why you fellows is so interested??:)

Well, most of us are heterosexual (meaning we like women) and Boobs are boobs!!!

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #25  
I ALWAYS use Sandboxie to sandbox my browser when I am on the web and I use Adblock Plus — for annoyance-free web surfing and Ghostery plus I occasionally run Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer and CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download. I also have Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows installed.

These are all FREE programs and I have never bought any anti virus program since I started to use Sandboxie. Sandboxing your browser works exceptionally well. Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents virus, rogue software, spyware and malware from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer. If you do get infected, just delete the contents of sandboxie's Default box and restart your browser in a new sandbox and you're good to go.

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #26  
yesterday my nephew was over asking if I had some disk cloning/copying software call Acronis...
I didn't, so I googled it...
Today my TBN ads are about Acronis...

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #27  
Well, most of us are heterosexual (meaning we like women) and Boobs are boobs!!!

I know a guy who thinks he a lesbian trapped in a man's body......he just loves women!

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #28  
I see a Domino's add in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish or search for stuff in Spanish. Probably no malware on my computer. Avast does a pretty good job. I also use Opendns.

/ Why Do Adds Pop-up showing Cleavage #29  
Ohh crap just read this thread and got a cleavage sidebar ad here on TBN...nice tan lines :)