10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year

/ 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year #1  

iplumb

Gold Member
Tractor
B2920
Looks like he made it though another year.
image-4019275330.jpg

image-1532576938.jpg

Last edited:
   / 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year #2  
Nice. I've been walking the deer trails hear looking for sheds. All the ones I have are all from the left side that I got a few years back.

/ 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year #3  
Very nice,we have had too much snow to look.Last year I had trail cam pictures of buck still with horn in Feb.Currently 50 degrees in Northern NY and the snow is going fast.I hope to get my cameras out this wk.

/ 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year #4  
Hope he pass on his blood line..nice find.

/ 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year #5  
Nice antlers and a fantastic find. I'm surprised at how early they drop their antlers there. Mine wont drop theirs until March.

Eddie

/ 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year
Nice antlers and a fantastic find. I'm surprised at how early they drop their antlers there. Mine wont drop theirs until March.

Eddie

I think its early here Eddie, Seems like its towards the end of Feb. usually. I Wonder if the heat has anything to do with it?

/ 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year #9  
Eddie

Same thing I was thinking, usually have dropped here around the end of February, Either way, neat to find great ones like that and in a pair too!!

/ 10pt. Ive Been Watching All Year #10  
Did you find them both in the same place? If so, was it near a fence or creek? Just curious, thanks