Can you find the leopard

/ Can you find the leopard #1  

carmedic310

Silver Member
Tractor
TYM T451,bolens G214.John Deere 440CID,Shaver sc25 stunpbuster,woods750 backhoe,wallenstien splitter,woods bb60 mower,woods 60"tiller,countryline tiller,99 international 4700 car carrier
can you find the leopard in this photo

/ Can you find the leopard #3  
Took me several minutes! Sneaky putty tat.

/ Can you find the leopard #5  
Yep I see it. A friend of mine was bitten by a "leopard" but I think they have a different name in south east asia. We were at a crocodile farm-amusement park in Thailand and there were young tigers and "leopards" in small cages and we were petting them. they really liked being scratched behind the ears! The leopard got tired of us so we were petting the tigers. One girl got bored and wanted to pet the leopard again, there were only two tigers and three of us. The leopard bit her thumb and just broke the skin with one fang and held on for what seemed to her a long time and then turned loose. We did not bother it anymore. She had one fang hole right beside the back of her thumb nail.

/ Can you find the leopard
creekbend the head is not in the top left corner

/ Can you find the leopard #7  
yep found it,good thing it was friendly.took me longer then it should to spot it.

/ Can you find the leopard #9  
Creekbend,
Remember the first rule of survival is you only have to out run the slowest person :D