Couple of red foxes

/ Couple of red foxes #1  

Tollster

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, BX23
307478_3888323145376_1243612039_n.jpg

/ Couple of red foxes #2  
Thanks for sharing the picture. We don't have many foxes around here.

/ Couple of red foxes #3  
Cool pick

/ Couple of red foxes #4  
Nice, bushy tails! We see the foxes when the coyotes are scarce and vice-versa.

/ Couple of red foxes #5  
nice pics we have alot more than we youst to there getting our squrels and rabbit's pretty bad.

/ Couple of red foxes #6  
They look to have black tips on their tails which would make them Grey Fox. Red Fox have a white tipped tail.
We have a pair that show up every nite looking for a handout for over two years now. Since they've been hanging around we don't have a mouse problem, chipmunk problem or rabbit problem.
If your not a farmer w/chickens or outside pets like us, their a great asset to have around.

/ Couple of red foxes #7  
Several years back we had a spate of rabid foxes attacking people here in New Hampshire. Nice to have wildlife around, but be careful.

/ Couple of red foxes
Glad ya'll liked them, my wife and I watch one of them for around 20 minutes when he was young, he checked out every chuck hole on the side of the hill very near to this location. I just got the game cam and wanted the try it out. Very happy with it so far, particularly the batteries usage.

/ Couple of red foxes #10  
Looks like they are mice etc. patrol,when there young get little older you'll have grand ole time watching them learning. :)

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    482.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Foxy.jpg
    Foxy.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 213