New tractor owner photos

/ New tractor owner photos #21  
Re: A little more confident with the FEL

good job....the property looks great......I am getting a 410 loader soon
for my 4100 and I going to be a nervous Nelly the first time I approach
my 2002 Dodge Ram with a load of loam ;-)

BTW, I disagree with you guys are the thorn bushes being the worst.....
I have them at my house, along with poison ivy and I would trade
the poison ivy for thorns any day......I am on my second batch of poison
ivy and this time it was on both legs /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I am a determined man to win the battle with this stuff once and for all /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ New tractor owner photos #22  
Re: A hard day complete, they exit

Scott:

WOW! now I understand why your getting more seat time on your tractor than me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Our place didn't look a whole lot differant back when we moved in so I know wh your talking about.

Looks as if your getting a handel on it though, its looking good. Nice feeling huh? at the end of the day and your sitting there on the tractor seat looking back at what you have gotten done in the last 2 weeks or so. Puts a big old grin on your face now don't it????

Oh one last thing.....I got another 2 hours on the ticker this weekend I'm up to a whopping 12 something for total hours......lol

Whiskey

/ New tractor owner photos

BTW, I disagree with you guys are the thorn bushes being the worst.....
I have them at my house, along with poison ivy and I would trade
the poison ivy for thorns any day......I am on my second batch of poison
ivy and this time it was on both legs

Well, I'll make ya a deal... I can bath in poison ivy without a problem, stuff doesn't bother me a bit on the other hand I HATE thorns so let's swap property for a week /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'll take care of your poison ivy and you get my thorns /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New tractor owner photos
Re: A hard day complete, they exit

Oh one last thing.....I got another 2 hours on the ticker this weekend I'm up to a whopping 12 something for total hours......lol

Whiskey

Well I slowed a bit because of all the manual labor but I am at 29 hours and counting!

Just pulled a HUGE rock (5' across)out of the ground I will post photos tonight. I dug and used a clevis and chains on the rear draw bar. So naturally I took the RM off. I'll let ya' know how my first time reattaching it goes /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif The tracor just about idled it out of the hole. Crossing the field with it in tow was alittle more work as the rock was sort of 'plowing" the dirt too.

/ New tractor owner photos #25  

Robert,

It sounds like you need to hire taller workers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New tractor owner photos #26  

Maybe, taller workers equal less ladders /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif MONEY SAVER /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks

/ New tractor owner photos #27  

Oh-Oh; height challenged discrimination!

Egon