Old Iron

/ Old Iron #31  
Rusty. Nice pics. I am an outboard junkie!

/ Old Iron #32  
I've been to the keystone tractor museum and the tractors in there are beautiful works of art!! As well as the old Mack's and fire engines. Also the gold studabaker! Golden Eagle if I remember correctly..

/ Old Iron #34  
I snapped a few photos of this propane powered Farmall while picking up culverts today.

Old Iron01.jpg Old Iron02.jpg Old Iron03.jpg

Edited to add a photo of the suspension seat.

Old Iron04.jpg

Last edited:
   / Old Iron #35  
Nice RD! There were a handful in that museum too. I'm not sure i see the purpose. I know we run propane powered forks for indoor use. Anyone??

/ Old Iron #36  
I only know the why in the world of 4 wheeling...angles and high elevation. I'd be interested in knowing the "why" for farm usage as well.

/ Old Iron #39  
:thumbsup: great pics!
If (anyone) you ever get to Montana, near Flathead Lake, there is the best "museum" that I have ever seen there. It's called the "History of America" -or something like that. It is a personal collection of the coolest stuff from the USA. I stumbled upon it about 8 years ago, had my first digital camera with me & filled the "chip". Found a wmart and went back the next day for more! Everything from A-Z there. For the old iron lovers & general admirers of our country's past (manufacturing) history. Sorry for the "big" pictures, this was before I knew to size them for the web.
Love those pics too!:thumbsup:
Never seen such truck with Tonka trailer. What could be the purpose of that trailer?
I don't think you need to re-size the pics. It's good to have a possibility to enlarge a pic for the detailed view.

/ Old Iron #40  
This is my 1962 Farmall 140. I don't have a pic of it out of the shed. My FIL bought it in the mid 1960's. still runs good. Still strong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 153