Old Iron

/ Old Iron #41  
Love those pics too!:thumbsup:
Never seen such truck with Tonka trailer. What could be the purpose of that trailer?
I don't think you need to re-size the pics. It's good to have a possibility to enlarge a pic for the detailed view.
They hauled new automobiles with that trailer . 2 down in the belly section and 2 or 3 on top .

/ Old Iron #42  
I've been to the keystone tractor museum and the tractors in there are beautiful works of art!! As well as the old Mack's and fire engines. Also the gold studabaker! Golden Eagle if I remember correctly..

It was. If I can figure out how to post a video I will put one up of the truck room

/ Old Iron #43  
Having duplicate troubles from phone

/ Old Iron #44  
Excellent link rusty. I am being heckled now by my father to get rid of some of my outboards. I think I'm up to 9:)

That is one sweet 140! I will post more pics later today. Wife is out of town and a good friend is coming to help me finish the ol cub and start on the old mans 135.

The cub has cultivators on it, and I'm picking up a side dresser on Wednesday. Fired up

Some pics that were in my phone. I really am a junk hoarder. The lil JD with the blade is a 69 110

Attachments

• image-802901765.jpg
    image-802901765.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 120
  • image-105474382.jpg
    image-105474382.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1504189966.jpg
    image-1504189966.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 129
   / Old Iron #45  
They hauled new automobiles with that trailer . 2 down in the belly section and 2 or 3 on top .
OK, I see. Looks more like a work of art. :) At the beginning I was thinking it's a kind of passenger carrier at the airports, just missing window glasses. :laughing:
Now I'm asking myself, why didn't I know that? It's just because few decades ago soviets never carried the cars by trucks. They were delivering them to the distribution points by trains. And the distributor (one per country) had been located nearby railway cargo station. That lucky guy, who has permission to buy a car, had to come to distributor on his own doesn't matter it's 1 mile or 200. That's why such haulers didn't exist at all.

/ Old Iron
I suppose this would be more like Old-ish Iron - but it's the oldest one I've seen in person. Lives in Kanab, UT, still earning her keep after all these years.

/ Old Iron #48  
I like it! Lets keep this thread going. Old stuff rules!

Here is the latest project. My father just bought it and I just started wrenching on it.

Attachments

• image-1798639497.jpg
    image-1798639497.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 109
   / Old Iron
I like it! Lets keep this thread going. Old stuff rules!

Here is the latest project. My father just bought it and I just started wrenching on it.

Need more detail on your Dad's latest. Also progress pictures, of course.

/ Old Iron #50