Old Iron

/ Old Iron #51  
I like it! Lets keep this thread going. Old stuff rules!

Yes, old stuff does rule. And is cool looking to boot. New stuff can't compare with old school.

/ Old Iron #52  
Just starting to get into her. Pulling pump and injectors. All in all good shape. Even has the horn and harness, just missing the horn button. Thought that was funny

Lets keep the old iron coming!!!

Bumped this because of UKBens pics in the towing rig thread.

Attachments

• image-2402480809.jpg
    image-2402480809.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 112
   / Old Iron #53  
If you like to see pictures of old iron, just click on the link to my pictures on Photobucket below and you will see hundreds of pictures.:thumbsup:

/ Old Iron #54  
11092010178.jpgOnslow_Park_August_2010_007.jpg100_0912.JPG20.jpgOnslow 2. 2012.JPG5.jpgMSW 550 3.JPG

Some of the Tractors we've had and still Have.
Details on next post (because I've forgotten which pics I just uploaded)

/ Old Iron #55  
Pic 1: My Allis Chalmers D272 with Perkins P3 diesel and my friends John Deere Model A at a local rally of ours
Pic 2: My All with my friends Fordson E27n P/P on the working field at Onslow Park
Pic 3: My Fordson E27n with my mates STandard Fordson Model N P/P
Pic 4: My mates Ferguson TEA20
Pic 5: The TEA20 and fergie plough at Onslow Park working field
Pic 6: His Fergie TEA20 and Ferguson FE35 Grey & Gold
Pic 7: My MSW 550 (based on a Winget 42 tractor with a single cylinder Lister SR1 Diesel. 1 of only 5 built in that model)

Hope you like them.
Traditional British machines, even the JD came over as a lease lend tractor, hence the mudguards / wings

/ Old Iron #56  
Bakerg the main page came up when I click on it. I will try later when I have more time.

UKBen. Excellent pics! Thanks for posting them