Lets see some plow pictures...

/ Lets see some plow pictures... #1  

Reyer Farms

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010
Did this field yesterday for heirloom tomatoes. The second pic of just a field was from last September for strawberries. 5010 Mahindra and howse 14" two bottom.

Attachments

• image-779369855.jpg
    image-779369855.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 320
  • image-2458085439.jpg
    image-2458085439.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 207
   / Lets see some plow pictures... #2  
I would need dynamite to plow right now!!The only plowing I will be doing for another SIX wks. will be snow.
We start our garden the end of May.Yours looks nice by the way.

/ Lets see some plow pictures...
I would need dynamite to plow right now!!The only plowing I will be doing for another SIX wks. will be snow.
We start our garden the end of May.Yours looks nice by the way.

Yeah I didn't think about y'all up north. Look on the bright side, y'all have real freezes to help your soil, we just have wet winters. Thanks!
Can I expect some pics in seven weeks??

/ Lets see some plow pictures... #4  
Looks like your tractor has really dark windows!

/ Lets see some plow pictures...
Looks like your tractor has really dark windows!

Yes sir, it does. The Mississippi sun is an awesome force. Unfortunately I can no longer fry eggs while working.

/ Lets see some plow pictures... #6  
Did this field yesterday for heirloom tomatoes. The second pic of just a field was from last September for strawberries. 5010 Mahindra and howse 14" two bottom.

Where did all your rocks go?

:)

Bruce

/ Lets see some plow pictures... #8  
Pull up, pull up !!! You are past the snow and into the dirt ! Looks like I'll be plowing this weekend too only it will be a foot of snow !

/ Lets see some plow pictures... #9  
DSC01017.jpgDSC01016.jpg
Soon as it dries up some, me and the old B with her 44H will break another garden. That old plow sure does a nice job.

/ Lets see some plow pictures... #10  
I can't plow soup. I't been raining, freezing rain, sleet all night in ole Kentucky.