Photo Editing Software recommendations

/ Photo Editing Software recommendations
Albumen5-15.jpg
Albumen33-4.jpg
Albumen312.jpg

Coral is real easy to convert pictures!!!

Eddie

/ Photo Editing Software recommendations #23  
You may want to try this FotoSketcher | Turn photos into art for free for turning your photos into sketches, etc. I've played around with it a bit and it's very easy to use.

Looks like a cool app...:thumbsup:

For anyone that does not already know about sites like "cafepress"...they will take images you upload and put them on just about anything...
Create a Personalized Gift | Photo Gift | Custom Gift - CafePress

There are also sites that will create (full size) wall murals from images...

/ Photo Editing Software recommendations #26  
Warning....Warning Wil Robinson - Have you read the user agreement on Gimp....no way I would agree to that...they want to track all the web sites you visit....read it very carefully...Eddie is right to be very cautious with these free programs....think about it...Nothing is free....follow the money always....;)

Could you actually point out where
they want to track all the web sites you visit.

/ Photo Editing Software recommendations #27  
Hi Eddie,

just curious what type of camera you are using? Is it an DSLR or simple point and shoot?

Jeremy

/ Photo Editing Software recommendations #28  
Could you actually point out where

I read it in the Gimp agreement you have to check you agree to....It basically said you agree they are going to tack all of the web sites you visit....If I misread it let me know...I know when I saw that I just stopped reading and cancelled the download.

/ Photo Editing Software recommendations #29  
Here's a couple for you Eddie.

Last edited:
   / Photo Editing Software recommendations
Hi Eddie,

just curious what type of camera you are using? Is it an DSLR or simple point and shoot?

Jeremy

Right now I'm using a Canon SX30 point and shoot camera. It's been a great camera and one that I highly recomend, but before I go on vacation in May, I'm going to buy the Canon SX50. Same camera, just a lot better. Bigger optical zoom and much better low light abilities.

What did you use to do those pictures? That's very close to what I'm wanting to do.

Thanks,
Eddie