Eagle Photos

/ Eagle Photos #1  

fordoutback

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035
My wife and I saw an eagle on the way home from her work yesterday and thought we would share a couple pictures of him. 544326_10200859058664531_1423060518_n.jpg556922_10200859007983264_163948349_n.jpg

/ Eagle Photos #3  
Great pictures, my son saw some on the way to school a few days ago and now takes his camera, but hasn't had the chance to see them again; beautiful birds indeed.

/ Eagle Photos #4  
Two weeks ago, two coworkers and I saw about 40 sitting in a cornfeild near Rock Vally, Ia. We turned around and tried to get a picture but trafic was to heavy and there was no were to stop. No one beleaved us, untill they seen it on the news a few days later. Also saw 2 last week, in a tree near Corectionville Ia. I will try to find news link, I have never seen them in a large group, on the ground like that.

Dave

/ Eagle Photos #5  
We've been seeing them pretty regularly up here too...Whereabouts in upstate NY are you?

/ Eagle Photos
We've been seeing them pretty regularly up here too...Whereabouts in upstate NY are you?
This was in a cornfield on Route 28 between Richfield Springs and Cooperstown (Schuyler Lake, Fly Creek area)

/ Eagle Photos #7  
We're up near whiteface mountain in the adirondacks...I guess I've always had trouble with the 'upstate' thing...We think of ourselves as being 'upstate'...everyone else looks at us as 'north country' or southern Canadian:laughing:

/ Eagle Photos #8  
Enjoyed the pictures. i love Raptors. Eagles, Owls, Ospreys; etc. When we lived in Florida, it was beautiful to see an Osprey snatch a fish from the water.

/ Eagle Photos #9  
Gorgeous birds. We get both bald & goldens here in the winter and it's surprising how much bigger the goldens are. Sometimes they park in one of our ponderosa pines - makes you want to salute or something. :)

/ Eagle Photos #10  
See em all the time along the snake river.

Once had two bald eagles flying and fighting over a fish in the back yard. The dog went out there and ended up with the fish anyways.