1st try for Avery pic

/ 1st try for Avery pic #1  

farmgirl19

Tractor
1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery
OK, I went out in the cold, damp this morning, and took a couple of pics. Still have all of the other equipment hanging in the area, as it isn't late enough in the Spring to move it all out. So, just trying to get an idea how this works, and let the one who ask get an idea abiout the Avery. Bear with me, as I am not good at technology, so might take more than 1 (or a dozen?) attempt. I did resize it a LOT smaller, but have no idea the size that will work for viewing, that won't take an hour for me to upload. (Rural liveing does have a couple of drawbacks, one being internet service, or lack thereof.)

/ 1st try for Avery pic
And forgive the typos and misspelled words. Not only am I technologically challenged, but I can't type worth a hoot either! I do actually know how to spell, and know good grammar, but it doesn't seem to make it to my fingers. :rolleyes:

/ 1st try for Avery pic
Thanks! Here are some other views (I hope).

/ 1st try for Avery pic #5  
Looks like it would be a great tractor to restore looks like the sheet metal is in great shape! Dose it still run?

/ 1st try for Avery pic #6  
Looks like it would be a great tractor to restore looks like the sheet metal is in great shape! Dose it still run?

By the looks of tires if she's not running now it hasn't been long since the last time.

/ 1st try for Avery pic
If I can get enough muster to turn the crank, she will start. I haven't done anything with her in YEARS. I would love to restore here, but have so many projects that I need to do, that the want stack keeps getting put off. Metal is all in good shape, and a couple of panels were replaced by fiberglass that dad made before he died.

Problem too is finding any parts. Dad was a master mechanic, as well as being able to build airframes and tractor frames, as needed. I can't make the parts, the way he could, so doubt the project will ever get done. I guess I'll just use it as an "ornament" for a few more years. *sigh*

/ 1st try for Avery pic #8  
If I can get enough muster to turn the crank, she will start. I haven't done anything with her in YEARS. I would love to restore here, but have so many projects that I need to do, that the want stack keeps getting put off. Metal is all in good shape, and a couple of panels were replaced by fiberglass that dad made before he died.

Problem too is finding any parts. Dad was a master mechanic, as well as being able to build airframes and tractor frames, as needed. I can't make the parts, the way he could, so doubt the project will ever get done. I guess I'll just use it as an "ornament" for a few more years. *sigh*
That's a looks like a farm cub