If you can remember these, you are older than dirt

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt
Yep dureing that time frame as far as soda's (not to get off-topic) they were Shasta and Golden Age.

Boone

Have to wonder if anybody remembers a brand named "Right Time" it was packaged in bottles like the wine coolers they sell today, a fruit flavored alcohol. That was in the early 70's too.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #12  
Oh yes, Right Time citrus. Came 4 to a pack. And if you had one open while working outside you had to be very careful not to get a bee in your mouth because the yellowjackets loved the stuff.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #13  
A bottle of strawberry pop mixed with a bottle of ripple was an ***** kicker to a young teenager back then! Can't remember who made the

stuff we used to call "pink catabwa".(SP)(maybe it was ripple, tooooo far back to remember) That stuff was also dangerous, HAHAHAHAH!!! Any one

remember STITE, if I recall you could only get it in a liquor store? How could such little cans cause such a big hang over?

T. J

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #14  
I don't remember Annie Green Springs in those bottles, but we used to drink Annie Green Springs in a Wine Bottle. It was less than $3.00 a bottle in the 60's. We also drank Boones Farm - Strawberry Hill. It was cheap too. Sometimes we would buy Mogan David. Your thread brought back memories of Adolescence. We thought that we were Mature, but we were "Green Behind The Years".

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt
I don't remember Annie Green Springs in those bottles, but we used to drink Annie Green Springs in a Wine Bottle. It was less than $3.00 a bottle in the 60's. We also drank Boones Farm - Strawberry Hill. It was cheap too. Sometimes we would buy Mogan David. Your thread brought back memories of Adolescence. We thought that we were Mature, but we were "Green Behind The Years".

Creekbend, me bad...I should have noted in the original post that these were GLASSES with the name on them, and they did not come filled with anything. I don't ever recall seeing such glasses back when I was buying the bottled stuff.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #16  
And I think Ripple was another.

Boone

Ripple.....wow...haven't heard that one for a lot of years. We use to drink a gut rot beer called Brew 102....black and yellow can....no pop top....can opener only!:drink:

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #17  
I must back back more then you guys. As a teen the only one I can remember is Thunderbird wine for $1.00 a 1/5th bottle.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #18  
The Brew 102 brewery was a landmark in downtown L.A. for many years. Drove by it many times on the way to Dodger games....Regards, Mike

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #19  
I remember them well, mid-70's the advent of screw-top pop wines. Boone's Farm was another.

And then there was MD 20-20 Mad dog we used to call it That is Mogan David
Old English 800 high powered beer
Mickey big mouths
Oh and my personal favorite- Cold Duck think it may still be available- great for The Bota Bag When skiing

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #20  
Fine memories-certainly not fine wine.