If you can remember these, you are older than dirt

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #31  
We made Trash Can Punch with Everclear. 3 parts Everclear to one part fruit punch. Cleared the sinuses!

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #32  
I must back back more then you guys. As a teen the only one I can remember is Thunderbird wine for $1.00 a 1/5th bottle.

Heck any of You all remember when "WOMEN" weren't so " Opinionated " ! :D

Boone

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #33  
Heck any of You all remember when "WOMEN" weren't so " Opinionated " ! :D

Boone

LOL Yep, I do, and it wasn't half as much fun! :laughing:

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #34  
Anybody ever mix Everclear and grape juice? What was it that drink was called? . . . Purple Jesus is the name I remember.
That's what we called it also. Boy, does that bring back memories. We use to put a mason jar of "Shine" in the freezer and chased it with Mountain Dew. When I was in my mid 20's, my Brother next to me in age, drank Shine all night one time, and spilled some on the recently painted concrete porch. The next day, at daylight, the paint was peeling and stripped where we spilled the Shine.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #36  
Dear Friend: It all started when WOMEN started burning their "BRAS". Remember?:D

You sure it wasn't when we let them vote ? :D

( Just kidding lady's -- Just another bad TBN joke) :)

Boone

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #37  
Anybody who pulled liberty in Olongapo City Philippines... Bullfrog and Mojo!

mark

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #38  
Dear Friend: It all started when WOMEN started burning their "BRAS". Remember?:D

I didn't burn mine. I threw them over the balcony of my dorm, when the guys came around on "panty raids"! ;)

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #39  
Can't identify with the booze part of this thread,since I never bought a bottle of any,but there WAS one thing about `72 I remember.
Well,JDGreen,you had a good wage in `72 at 3.17,ESPECIALLY if it was early `72. I was working a short stint in a grocery store as a stock clerk when everything went to Hades in a hand-basket as far as prices.I was working the `taxables' aisle(non-food,but soap and things)when the prices started doubling and tripling.
ANYONE remember that? Nixon was president. I was 20 yrs. old and married.Toilet tissue went from 21 cents a 4-pack Charmin to 53 cents or more.Soap powder more than doubled. People that had money in the bank lost a tidy amount to inflation. don-ohio :)
The Berry Frost was my favorite, I was earning $3.17 an hour in 1972 and a bottle of the stuff only cost 99 cents, one could get fairly well plastered for under a buck (before taxes)

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #40  
LOL Yep, I do, and it wasn't half as much fun! :laughing:

It didn't take you but 2 minutes to read and answer my question. Howdy Farmgirl ! You sure are quick on the draw. :thumbsup:

Boone

Attachments

• ist2_346519-quick-draw-cowgirl.jpg
    ist2_346519-quick-draw-cowgirl.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 104