If you can remember these, you are older than dirt

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #41  
It didn't take you but 2 minutes to read and answer my question. Howdy Farmgirl ! You sure are quick on the draw. :thumbsup:

Boone

That's a good depiction! I am blonde too! So, I know how to accept the jokes, even here at TBN! Just don't be upset if I throw in a few of my own. :dance1:

Howdy back, Bull!

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt
Can't identify with the booze part of this thread,since I never bought a bottle of any,but there WAS one thing about `72 I remember.
Well,JDGreen,you had a good wage in `72 at 3.17,ESPECIALLY if it was early `72. I was working a short stint in a grocery store as a stock clerk when everything went to Hades in a hand-basket as far as prices.I was working the `taxables' aisle(non-food,but soap and things)when the prices started doubling and tripling.
ANYONE remember that? Nixon was president. I was 20 yrs. old and married.Toilet tissue went from 21 cents a 4-pack Charmin to 53 cents or more.Soap powder more than doubled. People that had money in the bank lost a tidy amount to inflation. don-ohio :)

Hired in with the State of Michigan (Social Services, Facilities Management) as a bottom-level laborer (truck driver and furniture mover) back then. I was one of the LOWEST paid state employees in any division, the secretaries who pushed typewriter keys and made copies earned more than I did.

Oh, you guys who are posting in this thread are making me laugh so hard my sides hurt, I had no idea posting a picture would make others remember so many things...:thumbsup:

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #44  
What about TJ Swan? It came in a few flavors, Mellow Days, Easy Nights, Magic Moments, Stepping Out. There may have been more.