If you can remember these, you are older than dirt

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
Picked these glasses up at the local Goodwill store this morning, took me a moment to recognize the name, and then I flashed back to the first bad hangover I ever had, right out of high school. How could I NOT buy them as a reminder? :laughing:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 596
   / If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #2  
never heard of it.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #3  
I remember them well, mid-70's the advent of screw-top pop wines. Boone's Farm was another.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #4  
I remember them well, mid-70's the advent of screw-top pop wines. Boone's Farm was another.

And I think Ripple was another.

Boone

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt
The Berry Frost was my favorite, I was earning $3.17 an hour in 1972 and a bottle of the stuff only cost 99 cents, one could get fairly well plastered for under a buck (before taxes)

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #6  
We used to call it Annie Green Death

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #7  
Must have been a northern concoction, never saw any in the southland. RIPPLE, Boone's Farm, MD 20/20 (mad dog) were the cheap wines back in the 60's &70's. Getting sick for drinking a half gallon of Boones Farm is why I am not a wine drinker today, still cant stand the smell of any wine. Got sick on beer and other alcoholic beverages but never weaned me off them, just the wine.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #8  
Never heard of Annie Green springs,.. Boone's Farm and Mad Dog 20/20 was the drink of choice for the economically challenged when I was growing up. The Hard stuff was 4 roses. I guess it is a North/South thing. Lets see.. Boone's came in three flavors, If I remember correctly.. apple, strawberry, and "mountain berry" or something like that. It was all apple wine, with some flavoring added. If you wanted cheap nasty beer, there was Hamm's and Schlitz. not to mention the Colt.45 malt liquor

James K0UA

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #9  
I loved Hamm's beer. Of course, I also drank a LOT of Texas Pride. I could get it for $1.19/6pack, in bottles, chilled! It had the little puzzles/riddles under the cap. They were mostly easy, until you finished the case, then they were harder! I miss the Texas Pride beer, and many of the other brands too. The smaller bottlers got bought or pushed by the bigger guys.

/ If you can remember these, you are older than dirt #10  
Yep dureing that time frame as far as soda's (not to get off-topic) they were Shasta and Golden Age.

Boone