P4040011.JPG P4040013.JPG P4040015.JPG

V417
P9290024.JPG P3200023.JPG P9290015.JPG P9290019.JPG

Toolcat
P4010028.JPG P1060001.JPG P3130018.JPG P3180004.JPG

2200 Diesel
P4040008.JPG P4040009.JPG P4040007.JPG

/ Three Cats #2  
I regularly see interesting pictures of TOOLCATS here on T-B-N.

Is a TOOLCAT a cross between a wheel loader and a tractor?

What the advantages/disadvantages of the design?

I have FOUR cats myself. They eat Friskies.

/ Three Cats #3  
That is definitely a various assortment of equipment. I would hate to purchase all that machinery at ONE time. Congratulations.

/ Three Cats #4  
You have some neat toys, Xfax!

/ Three Cats #5  
I have four cats and just want one more. A D5 would be nice.:D

Xfaxman, did you buy a little stock in Bobcat before making your purchase? I think you single-handedly raised their stock value by a few percentage points. That is some nice stuff. Too bad you can only drive one of them at a time.:(

/ Three Cats #6  
Very nice machines.:thumbsup:

/ Three Cats
I regularly see interesting pictures of TOOLCATS here on T-B-N.

Is a TOOLCAT a cross between a wheel loader and a tractor? I think it started as a heavy duty UTV, with a skidsteer loader arm and dump bed on the back. Then they made the 5610 with the 3 point and PTO.

What the advantages/disadvantages of the design? The 4 wheel independent suspension , 4 wheel steer, 4 wheel drive, Pressurized Cab, 2 seats, More than 40 attachments for the front lift arm and can swap non hydraulic without getting out of the cab, Tow rating 4000 lbs, Having the mower or tree shear out front, and many more.

Disadvantages, R4 tires, There must be more?

I have FOUR cats myself. They eat Friskies. :thumbsup:

That is definitely a various assortment of equipment. I would hate to purchase all that machinery at ONE time. Congratulations.

Thanks, it was spread over three years, with Tax incentives.

You have some neat toys, Xfax!

Thank you, I still have your pond clean out on my list and it has moved up. (one up from the bottom! :D)

FYI, There is a Toolcat Forum here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/toolcat/

Last edited:
   / Three Cats #8  
Nice cats!!!!:thumbsup:

/ Three Cats #9  
Thank you, I still have your pond clean out on my list and it has moved up. (one up from the bottom! :D)

By the time I am at the top of the list, the pond might have water in it again!

I'm just glad that you haven't forgotten me! Of course, if you go bringing your toys down here, you know I may want to ride on one of them!

/ Three Cats
By the time I am at the top of the list, the pond might have water in it again! That might slow me down a little!

I'm just glad that you haven't forgotten me! Of course, if you go bringing your toys down here, you know I may want to ride on one of them! Ride? Heck I will let you drive them! :D:thumbsup:

Praying for rain! :laughing: