No drought this year

/ No drought this year #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
We have been getting above average rainfall this June/July. Although the term "average" has become subjective.....
Everything is very green and lush and the ponds and lakes are filling up.
It's feeling very "tropical".

/ No drought this year #2  
Thanks, you take some nice photos.

/ No drought this year #3  
its the same way here in Central VA we are getting several inches per week (or more).. On the news this past week they said if we didnt get anymore rain until Oct or Nov we would still be at or above 'average'...

/ No drought this year #4  
No Drought here either, I'll have to get photo's of the Mildew Moss and Mushrooms growing everywhere:cool:

/ No drought this year
Last edited:
   / No drought this year #6  
Your pictures bring back memories of Florida. Thanks for posting. BTW, no drought here either. I finally got my mowing done today. It took almost all day.

/ No drought this year
Your pictures bring back memories of Florida. Thanks for posting. BTW, no drought here either. I finally got my mowing done today. It took almost all day.

This should jar some memories loose.....if you are the type to pay attention to detail.
That's what I like most about photography, it forces you to stop and study...."smell the roses" if you will.

/ No drought this year #8  
Nice photos.
Her in Iowa we have had above average rainfall. However it had been two weeks since we had rain.