Tractor Outfits

/ Tractor Outfits
I have some new photos of my Grand daughter. Not in any new outfits, but awesome in bringing up a cowgirl or country girl. One photo of the rocking pony I bought her. Another photo showing of Grams (me) showing her all about wrenches.
hugs, Brandi
1-24-15 Cowgirl Chloe with Grams and Huge Wrench 2.jpg1-24-15 Chloe on First Rocking Pony.jpg

/ Tractor Outfits #33  
Loved the pictures, my grand daughter is acclimating her two and three year old sons to horses and the oldest worked up the nerve to get in the cab of one of my tractors for a few minutes the other day, he's going to need some work on that.:)

/ Tractor Outfits
Loved the pictures, my grand daughter is acclimating her two and three year old sons to horses and the oldest worked up the nerve to get in the cab of one of my tractors for a few minutes the other day, he's going to need some work on that.:)
We visited a new tack shop Saturday, that has a full size plastic horse. My Grand daughter was scared of it when I tried to put her on it for a photo.
hugs, Brandi

/ Tractor Outfits #35  
We visited a new tack shop Saturday, that has a full size plastic horse. My Grand daughter was scared of it when I tried to put her on it for a photo.
hugs, Brandi

Taken this summer, but it took a while to get comfortable with the whole idea, your grand daughter will come around in time.