Tractor Outfits

/ Tractor Outfits #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
Guys and Girls,
I am a first time Grandma as of August 7th.:cloud9::cloud9: It is also my daughter's first child.:cloud9: I bought a green:eek: onesy from TSC for my Granddaughter, Chloe, but I am looking for some RED outfits.:thumbsup:

Now, show me your Kids or Grandkid's tractor outfits.:laughing: 9-15-13 Chloe in JD Tractor Onesy.jpg
hugs, Brandi

/ Tractor Outfits #2  
I can't post pictures, but I would like to Congratulate both You and Your Daughter. And of course, that SWEET Grand Daughter.

/ Tractor Outfits #3  
Cute outfit on a beautiful baby!

/ Tractor Outfits #4  
Great picture. Starting off right with the JD outfit.

/ Tractor Outfits
I can't post pictures, but I would like to Congratulate both You and Your Daughter. And of course, that SWEET Grand Daughter.
Thanks Creekbend. Hope you can post photos some day.
hugs, Brandi

/ Tractor Outfits #7  
Yes you are right to get rid of that green now before it becomes a problem ..find some red, blue, yellow...anything :)

/ Tractor Outfits
Great picture. Starting off right with the JD outfit.
Tom,:wave:
It's all TSC had at the time.:( International RED would be the right start too.:thumbsup: I have checked the Mahindra merchandise website and they have nothing for little critters.:thumbdown:
hugs, Brandi

/ Tractor Outfits
Yes you are right to get rid of that green now before it becomes a problem ..find some red, blue, yellow...anything :)

D7E,
I'm working on it.
hugs, Brandi

/ Tractor Outfits #10  
Beautiful new Grand Daughter! Congratulations. You won't believe how much fun they are. She'll also look good in Pink Camo.

Charlie