My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #11  
Awesome, nice memory !!

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #12  
Thanks for sharing. Pictures are a way to reflect on the past and bring back memories.

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #13  
That's such a cool picture!

Any idea where the old tractor ended up? Did it sell with the farm (and if so, how hard are you kicking yourself now)?

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #14  
image-2820667322.jpg

This is my granddaddy. A little before my time but he plowed with mules. By the time I came around he had Farmall Super C and an Allis Chalmers.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #15  
That's such a cool picture!

Any idea where the old tractor ended up? Did it sell with the farm (and if so, how hard are you kicking yourself now)?

I think the OP is correct in thinking the tractor is a Case. Can anyone identify the specific model?

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #16  
View attachment 342675

This is my granddaddy. A little before my time but he plowed with mules. By the time I came around he had Farmall Super C and an Allis Chalmers.

Another awesome blast from the past. PMA, is that in SC?

Mules are some of my favorite critters and that looks to be a nice big one. One of my neighbors has a sweet little mule and he works cattle with her. And she jumps fences like a deer, LOL! Thread drift, sorry. I love me some mules. :eek:

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #17  
Since we're doing ancestors I'll add this one. I've posted it before in the antique JD forum but maybe some haven't seen it. Taken in 1945, my mother in the seat. (No idea where the tractor ended up, probably junked or left to rot in the field, sob.)

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #18  
This is just my brother, but this is about 1959 and he was 2years old on my Granddaddy's tractor.
195904(Apr) Paul on tractor 2.jpg

I have no idea what happened to the tractor. I was still 4 years away from being born and my daddy was in the Air Force stationed in Texas at this time.

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950 #19  
Another awesome blast from the past. PMA, is that in SC? Mules are some of my favorite critters and that looks to be a nice big one. One of my neighbors has a sweet little mule and he works cattle with her. And she jumps fences like a deer, LOL! Thread drift, sorry. I love me some mules. :eek:

Yes sir, my family lives about 50 miles from Columbia.

/ My dad plowing in South Carolina - Circa 1950
Awesome pics guys. Keep em coming! Does anyone know what model Case tractor my dad is on in the first post?