can anyone explain this?

/ can anyone explain this? #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
when looking ( starring at the red dot for 30 sec.) place at the center of a negative from a photo, look away and blink your eyes rapidly, well just try it and see what happens, ;)

Attachments

• brain captures and develops negitive photo's.PNG
    brain captures and develops negitive photo's.PNG
    156.3 KB · Views: 395
   / can anyone explain this? #3  
She said "Yes"! LOL

Interesting, no explanation.

/ can anyone explain this?
I never knew about the ad, :cool: now the illusions been spoiled,:p or maybe Not! :D

I figured some of you Photo Pro's might explain how it is we can develop a photo negative into an actual color image in our minds, :confused:

Attachments

• 244200,xcitefun-deepika-sony-wallpaper-2.jpg
    244200,xcitefun-deepika-sony-wallpaper-2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 141
   / can anyone explain this? #7  
She still has her clothes on. Not working for me.

/ can anyone explain this? #8  
brings back old command line inferface OS days memories.... no gooey (GUI) back then...

I cut my teeth using a CLI and I still use it for modifying (SQL) databases...eliminates size limitations that are instilled into graphic interfaces...

for Windows it's simple to save commands as (click-able) batch (.bat) files...likewise with "shell scripts" for nix systems...

I love system language...

/ can anyone explain this? #9  
same here.. CLI was the way to go. beat on the abre iron almost...

/ can anyone explain this?
Are Ya'll talking ( Dos Cammands ) what is CLI ? I remember the DOS OS computers, I was not one who could type, So I was glad to see the first Windows OS, where I could use a mouse ( point & click ) :D although now that I can find the letters on a Keyboard I could probably adapt to DOS commands,;)