Wonders of photo editing.......

/ Wonders of photo editing....... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
The wonders of photo editing with IrfanView. It is a great photo editing program and the best part of it is that it's free...... Get your own free copy here.....

Flower picture before...... too light .....

Attachments

• 330596-MVC-027SA.jpg
    330596-MVC-027SA.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 709
   / Wonders of photo editing.......
Picture 2 ...... after some color and contrast adjustments... Flower is from my garden this past spring...... Junkman

Attachments

• 330597-MVC-027S.JPG
    330597-MVC-027S.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 538
   / Wonders of photo editing....... #3  
quite a difference! glad to see somone else likes to mess with photos /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Another from my garden..... Unfortunately, this rose bush didn't survive last winter... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

When I was in college, I did a lot of photography work and was very good with an old Leica..... then I got spoiled and bought a Minolta XD-11.... then a Minolta X-700...... Switched to a Sony digital a few years ago and haven't take a roll of film since. In the old days, you could do your own developing and printing..... today, the chemicals are so expensive and short lived, that it doesn't pay to spend the time to do your own work. The big box stores do developing and the quality of the printing is terrible in my opinion. At least with the digital, I don't waste much money because if I don't like what it looks like, I can start over...

Attachments

• 330657-MVC-026S.JPG
    330657-MVC-026S.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 319
   / Wonders of photo editing....... #5  
<font color="blue"> then a Minolta X-700 </font>

My 10 year old now has posession of my X700 and is taking beautiful pictures /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif We spent the weekend burning a few rolls of film on the fall colors. She's got quite the eye. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Wonders of photo editing....... #6  
I'm so confused! - Where are the Japanese beetles eating the rose bud just as it opens?

We live in a poor section of town and they only inhabit the wealthier sections. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.... The beetles only bother my weeping cherry trees..... even beetle traps don't help that much... next year, I am going to spray and use traps...... didn't have beetles until I got the trees.....

Attachments

• 330807-MVC-028S.JPG
    330807-MVC-028S.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 254
   / Wonders of photo editing....... #8  
Junkman, do you still have your X-700? Mine and my fathers both crapped out a few years back. I bought a sony digital and love it but I yearn for slides again!

Ken

/ Wonders of photo editing....... #9  
Fine, if you are going to keep posting flowers I will have to post one. I can't find the others but I have more. Anyway, which model Sony did you get? I have the DSC-F717. I bought this camera to replace my DSC-D770 and could not be happier. Both cameras were great but the 717 is exceptional.

Attachments

• 330862-herbs flower.JPG
    330862-herbs flower.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 217
I believe that it is still in the camera bag...... that is if I can find the bag. I sent both of mine to a place in Ohio that cleaned them and installed new foam gaskets a few years ago and they both worked great. I have a small fortune invested in lenses for them also... Those were the days when I had a lot of disposable income.... before retirement!!!!! If you are interested, I will check for them...... Junkman

Picture is of Molly when she was about 8 wks old.... now she is a mommy..... pups are 2 weeks yesterday....

Attachments

• 330999-molly2.jpg
    330999-molly2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 185