My place...

/ My place... #1  

mdbarb

Gold Member
Tractor
B21
Since seeing some of your photos is one of my favorites spots here, I guess I better shoot a few off as they are just collecting digital dust on my hard drive.
My property( it feels ALOT steeper than it looks!),
kids (I wish I could have grown up in a place like this),
tractor B21 (30hours new)
and barn (a work in progress, baby bota needs a new home)

Attachments

• 35-31480-tractorpic.jpg
    35-31480-tractorpic.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 140
   / My place... #2  
Wow!!! Very nice (everything!) ... plenty to do with that B21, it looks. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Very nice, thanks for those photos...

msig.gif

/ My place... #3  
Dang! I have to drive over a hundred miles to get to my tractor property, and here you are, just around the corner (give or take) with that beautiful hunk o' land! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Next time I'm out your way, I'll have to conveniently get lost and stop in at your place to ask directions. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

BTW - watch out! A couple of stray girls wandered into your picture. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ My place... #4  
Very nice!

Hey, you ever have a problem with that driveway getting flooded? Or is that generally as high as it gets?

<font color=green>mark</font color=green>
markcg_sig.gif

/ My place... #6  
Wow!! All I see is snow here. The winter is sure getting longer every day.
Any fish in the ponds?

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ My place... #7  
Looks like you have everything you could ever want in life.

Are the ponds mostly spring fed.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ My place... #8  
Beautiful place!

I grew up in Southern California and always said that if I ever ended up staying in California, Marin county or that general area would be my choice.

18-31084-BillSig2.jpg

/ My place... #9  
Beautiful place. One of those spots that is probably hard to leave and go to work everyday. But then again, a great place to come home to everyday.

Where abouts in Marin County? My wife's sister lives in Larkspur near Mt. Tamilpia (probably spelled wrong). Sure a wonderful part of California.

Bob Pence

/ My place...
Harv:
They aren't strays, They are the assistant bosses!

Markcg2000:
The road floods less than a foot once or twice a year if heavy rains coincide with a very high tide. The marsh is connected to the San Francisco Bay. Fortunately this is the back door to the property. The road to the house and garage is 90 feet higher. I have spent the last many weekends rebuilding the barn. It was slowly settling and had about 6' of headroom. It had no real walls, just 1x12 redwood siding, so I raised it about three feet, put in a structural slab and real walls. This weekends agenda is running the electrical which means lights and outlets EVERYWHERE.

ronjhall:
Yes there are fish, don't know what kind but the egrets and herons are fishing every day.

bspence:
Larkspur is about 10 or 15 minutes south from me. I am near Novato, at the notheast corner of the county which is at the northwest corner of San Francisco bay (Mount Tamalpais which means sleeping lady)