123.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMGP3825.jpg
    IMGP3825.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 240
  • IMGP3823.jpg
    IMGP3823.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 265
   / My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab #2  
Very Nice !!........ I hope she treats you well.

/ My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab #3  
Sweet!!! Congrats on the new tractor!!!

/ My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab #4  
Very cool! You're going to have fun with her, congratulations!

/ My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab #5  
Very Nice. Looks like she just goy waxed.

/ My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab #7  
Edward could you post a picture which shows your hydraulic controller in the cab. It looks a bit different than mine pictured here:

Kubota-hyfraulic.jpg

/ My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab #8  
I am going to answer the question you had for me regarding the Westbjorn snowblower you were considering here, rather than in a private message. I have a picture of my blower below on the day that it arrived in 2008. I have an official Kubota snowblower (B2782) which is 160 CM wide and an official Kubota Male quick hitch and sub frame (B2791) and an official Kubota Mid PTO drive Kit B2793. I believe it came with the blower installed and ready to go. I was a matched set, thus I didn't have to do any modifying.

Your blower should be a little wider than the outside of your tire track. I don't think 150 CM is wide enough but you should check. I am sure that the hydraulic rig you have on the front of your tractor and the "unmated" blower will require some fabricating to get it to work.

I assume that you are using the mid PTO on the tractor which has a max speed of 2,500 RPM - the blower you are considering has a max speed rating of 2,000. I sometimes need the max speed. My blower utilizes the 4 positions on the Kubota hydraulic control lever - forward and backwards to lift and lower the blower and left and right to rotate the chute. I also added an electric chute activator to change the angle of the snow discharge which isn't in the picture below. Given you have a heated cab, you don't want to have to get out to manipulate things. I love using this tractor for snow removal. We get 5 to 10 meters of snow here and I probably have snow 20 to 30 times a year. Tonight we had about 25 CM of wet heavy snow, so far, so I will be out at it again tomorrow. Normally our snow is not wet and heavy here, but our snow depth has probably reached it peak today. I also include a picture I took just a while ago of the land behind my house. The picture includes the building where I store my tractor.

Kubota-blower.jpgwet-heavy-snow-on-trees.jpg

Attachments

• Kubota-hyfraulic.jpg
    Kubota-hyfraulic.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 177
   / My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab
Thank you for your reply smfcpacfp!
I indeed do use the mid PTO. Can you tell me what the rotation direction is seen from the driver's seat?
I will post a closer picture of the hydraulic control lever and post it here. I have to check which functions.
The tip concerning the width of the blower compared to the tractor is a good one. Never thought about it. I have to measure it. How wide is your snowblower?
And 5 -10 meters of snow... that is a lot!
To be continued!

Kind regards,
Edward

/ My 'as new' Kubota B3030 HST cab #10  
DURN YOU....I kept telling myself I don't want or need a new tractor, but now I think I do after all. And.....worst of all....it's because of a member with an ORANGE machine....:laughing:

It's simply beautiful...and I am green with envy....:laughing: