Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them....

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them.... #2  
Great photos and history. Thanks for sharing.

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them.... #3  
Yeah thanks for shareing also ! My favorite was pic #11. Also liked #52. Wasn't evan aware there was a Wild Bill monument. And talk about a ropeing job that wolf must have been real sick and hungry to let him/
herself get lassoed like that in open country.

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them.... #4  
Superb photos. Couldn't help but think what life was like...just to cook, get water to drink, get food, find an outhouse, stay warm or cool or dry, stay healthy or get well. What about that photo of Comanche...horse survivor of Custer's last stand...all the other horses in the photo are laying around like they are dead.

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them.... #5  
Those are great, thanks!

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them.... #7  
Thanks for posting.

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them....
Glad you folks are enjoying ....I sure did...It is neat to be able to look how folks lived back then....sure wasn't an easy life...So much we take for granted.:)

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them.... #9  
Great photos. We only think we have a hard life, these people had it tough.

/ Old Photos of Indian Camps, Ranching, Cattle, Cowboys etc...Lot of them.... #10  
Great photo's Brin, great thread.

Photo 46, the men guarding the gold shipment, it says they are armed with rifles, but they are not..man #2 from the left is for sure an 1887 Winchester lever action shotgun, a fairly rare item, and possibly man #1 as well, but I can't be sure, but the magazine tube looks large also. I believe the other two are double barrels. I sure would like to get my grubby mitts on that 1887.