Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Post photo of brush guard

If any of you out there have a photo of a shop built front brush guard on your tractor, I would like to see it. I need to build one for my tractor and would like for it to look decent. I can do a pretty decent job of laying out something like this and doing the cutting and welding, but I am p-- poor at designing it. THANKS!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    96 KUBOTA L2350

Default Re: Post photo of brush guard

I made a brush guard for mine, it looks good & works good.
    It will take me a day or two to dig up a photo. Hope it will help you.

gbd

Tractor
    Kubota 2600DT

This is a factory guard, I know its not what you were looking for just thought it might give you a few ideas. Will have some more and better quality pictures of it in about a week, just let me know if you want them and I will post.

Gerald

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post photo of brush guard-35-34347-bguard.jpg  

Silver Member
    Tractor
    96 KUBOTA L2350

These are the pictures we finally dug up! The guards main frame is made of 2in flat steel, cross pieces are 1 and 1/2 in, had it fabricated at a local shop, brough it home and welded it together, have about $20 totall in it.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    96 KUBOTA L2350

These are the pictures we finally dug up! The guards main frame is made of 2in flat steel, cross pieces are 1 and 1/2 in, had it fabricated at a local shop, brought it home and welded it together, have about $20 total in it. That beats $185 at the dealer and does just as good a job.

Tractor
    L3010HST

Wow....that's a "stealth guard"...I can hardly see it.....Kinda looks like the grill guard on "PaulinMI" tractor, eh, Paul?

Gold Member
    Tractor
    BX2200

Nice shade of orange though! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

We're all in this together! (3)

Silver Member
    Tractor
    96 KUBOTA L2350

I finally dug the photos up. The main frame is 2 inch flat steel, cross pieces are 1 1/2 inch, the upper screen is diamond screen. I had a local shop fabricate the pieces, brought them home and welded them together. Total cost $20, beats $185 at a dealer and just as good a job.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post photo of brush guard-35-34535-tractor1.jpg  

Silver Member
    Tractor
    96 KUBOTA L2350

It sucks when you can run of these things(tractor), and you can't run one of these things(computer). Thanks goes to my wife. She still thinks my tractor's sexy.

Tractor
    L3010HST

I think it looks great....it looks a lot nicer than my sons..PaulinMI is still waiting for his to come into the dealer...he's a little wacked about it...just trying to rattle him....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast